XYWRITE AND O

XY-> Harmon Seaver wrote:

XY-> :    I can show you reviews in Byte and PC Mag
 -> :    from back in '86-'87 which call it the hardest
 -> :    word processor to learn on the market at that time.

XY-> annie:

XY-> Compared to what? WordStar? WordPerfect? Puh-leeze. Critics who gave xyWrit
 -> that phony rep wrote it with xyWrite; saying that made them feel superior.

For once I agree wholeheartedly with annie.

It's a pity Xy ever picked up the snobbery appeal, because that
has had very unfortunate results, such as on DTP boards in which
some soul is having hysterics because someone is threatening to
send a XyWrite file.

Any word processor can be hard or easy depending on what one
wants to accomplish (and they all have 1000-page manuals). The
difference is XyWrite offers a better return on study investment.

WHEN WE GET THE INFO!

--Chet

---
 ? SLMR 2.1a ? Art + write + dtp = chet.gottfried@xxxxxxxx