Re: how to set pagefile system size and location

Harry Binswanger wrote:
Not to speed up pagefile.sys access. One drive, one head to do the seek.
Look, I don't KNOW about this, but arguing from Robert's
recommendations, I'm sure there's something to be gained from having
pagefile.sys on a separate partition. Less drive fragmentation maybe.
And modern drives have far more than one head. Recall too that as far
as the opsys is concerned, separate logical drives ARE separate
physical ones. Only the hardware extraction layer knows. (Hmm, not
sure how that's managed in 9x, which has no HAL.) Anybody know the
internals of this?
--
Patricia M. Godfrey
PriscaMG@xxxxxxxx