Re: Gresham's Law

Shouldn't the main goal of the list be meaningful discussion of things
that helps us use XYWrite better--whether it be in DOS, WIN, or OS2, or any
other OS? I use OS2 Warp. I welcome any information that enables me to maximize
my use of XY under OS2. The next person on the list may use WIN. They're just
as entitled to receive info that helps them use XY under WIN.

Theoretically, if the only reason one uses a particular OS is because of how
XY works with it, discussion of the working relationship between XY and that
OS might be relevant. But I've never encountered anyone who
chose an OS based solely on how it treats XY.

Make XY work better. Why is that so difficult for so many to understand?

For example, recent discussions comparing pros and cons of different XY versions
has been useful for anyone who never tried the others or was afraid to try.

Richard T. Pienciak
pienciak@xxxxxxxx