Re: Migrating to Mac

Jon,

Attached are two screenshots of Xy running on Mac in Boxer, Lisa's
preferred virtual environment. One screenshot shows the path: as you
can see, I simply deposited boxer.app in the same folder as
editor.exe. Start Boxer, set your imaginary directory to c:/ or
whatever, and then start editor.exe on the command line.

The second screenshot shows a comparison of Xy running in Boxer
(above) vs in vDos/CrossOver (below). I find the font much more
readable in the vDos emulator.

Cheers,
Flash