Re: filters

Well, Robert, I downloaded a WSGopher 32 program, went to file, entered the
address below in various places and got a message that said
-ccat.sas.upenn.edu:70

In the second directory window it gives me - Cannot access directory
'/software/xywrite/log9904'
Any idea how to handle this? That thing you gave me below looks like a URL,
so that's the blank I put it in, but there are several other blanks.
And what is gopher+?

At 05:27 PM 6/10/1999 EST, you wrote:
>** Reply to note from xywrite@xxxxxxxx Thu, 10 Jun 1999 00:42:06
-0700

>> Seems to me I saw some
>> traffic about translating Word files to Xywrite. Is there a way to access
>> the archives of this list and find this thing and download it?
>
>There were about 30 msgs concerning this issue in April/early May. Check:
>
>gopher://ccat.sas.upenn.edu/11/software/xywrite/log9904
> (and .../log9905)
>
>Also look at:
>
>http://users.datarealm.com/xywwweb/
>
>and search for "Freestanding Use of Word-4-Word Text Conversion Filters",
then
>follow the link. Complete instructions for doing exactly what you want.

>Robert Holmgren
>holmgren@xxxxxxxx

Tony G.