RE: PageMaker 6.5 (was "Possible activity...")

It's funny you should mention PM 6.5, flash. I'm currently being forced
to use it to update an old publication. No offence if you really love
this app, but it's got to be one of the most infuriatingly difficult
layout programs I've ever used. Being an Adobe product, it's not
particularly surprising.

So, now that I've gotten on your good side...do you know a way to
convert .p65 files into something other than PDF?

-BH

-----Original Message----- From: (THE) flash

My own reason for continuing to use III+ is that PageMaker 6.52 has a
good III+ import filter, but not a IV import filter.

I use PageMaker for all layout and print functions (font and color
control, foot/end notes, toc, indexing, conversion to PDF format, etc.).