Re: a question of chain printing.

> I want the running footers to denote each separate chapter, but the
>page numbers to advance as if the document were all one piece. ie,
>from 1-400.

Hi Sherry;
All I have ever done is use the SP command. At any point that I want to
start a new page order, I simply issue the SP command and away I go. For
instance, if all of your chapters are seperate files, at the beginning of
each file issue the SP 1 command and then then reindex, etc.

There is probably a more elegant way of doing this, but someone else will
have to post it. :-)

Carter Campbell
campbelc@xxxxxxxx
campbeca@xxxxxxxx