From: mailto:Writer892@xxxxxxxx
Date: Sun, 7 Jan 2007 12:34:40 EST
Subject: Re: Windows 2000 question
To: xywrite@xxxxxxxx

-------------------------------1168191280

Yes, XyWrite -- in a window -- is the only program that is acting up.
Full screen it seems to work fine, but the font on the screen is horrible
almost unmanageable.
I'd rather work in a window.

Thanks,

Bob Ashley

rset=3DUS-ASCII">

f">
Yes, XyWrite -- in a window -- is the only program that is acting up.DIV>