Re: Fwd: Check Your Computer at the Border

Stephen A. Carter wrote:

> ObXy: Thanks to a pointer from another XyList member to a nifty TSR

I must have missed this. Could you provide some information on where to
find it?

> I've managed to get XyWrite III+ running under Japanese PC-DOS 7.0 to
> handle Japanese text, with some limitations. Has anyone ever been
> able to get XyWrite running under DBCS version of OS/2 to do the same?

Not exactly what you're asking about, but FWIW I am running Xy4DOS under
Win95/J, and I use it to a limited extent for Japanese as well (word list
searches and such). It's not a full-fledged Japanese-capable app by any
stretch of the imagination but it can be made to serve. If anybody's
interested, I can provide more detail.

Wolfgang Bechstein
wolfie@xxxxxxxx