Re: TameDos

I had flashing Num Lock with TameDos in XP, so I disabled it
Is "it" Num Lock or TameDos (or XP??)? If it is TameDos we may be able to get the author of the program to fix it.
"It" is TameDos. I know someone else here had the problem, so I really should search the archives. And I will.
So just to be clear: disabling TameDOS definitely makes the problem disappear? If so, I will write to David Thomas and see if he can modify TameDOS to solve the problem of the flashing NumLock indicator, which I also sometimes see. -- Martin J. Osborne Department of Economics 150 St. George Street University of Toronto Toronto M5S 3G7 Canada http://www.economics.utoronto.ca martin.osborne@xxxxxxxx http://www.economics.utoronto.ca/osborne