Re: We should [NOT] move en masse to Nota Bene (sorry Anne!)

To each his own, but now that it's clear that XP Mode easily communicates with Win7, this seems like a much less roundabout solution than installing a third-party virtual machine and then an operating system.

I think it does have the OS, as part of the package.
The all-M$ solution is not only free but also, I'd hope, better integrated.

I'd be surprised if that's true, vs. Parallels.
With one big caveat I didn't mention. No full-screen. Since I always use an XY4 window, and can get a rather large one on my laptop, that doesn't affect me.
Do you use Tame? Tame windows can be set to full screen, and more
importantly, to 43 lines, which is a really nice length.