Re: Clipboard Copy & Paste via AutoIt

Reply to note from "Paul Breeze"
(Redacted sender "paul.breeze" for DMARC) Sun, 08 May 2016 15:08:43
+0100

Paul,

> nn=NOJM2,.,a,D,u,a,l,Q2
>
> Which is slightly different to the one in the TXT file for ACLIP.
> This gives me pasting ability into XY4 but when trying to copy
> from XY4 it launches my printer driver window and if allowed,
> prints the selected text rather than copying it.

Do you have LPT4 = CLIP in CONFIG.TXT? It's required if you're running
ACLIP with U2 v121 under vDosXy/vDos-lfn. (Not required, and indeed
makes no difference, under Xy3+ or Xy4 without U2.)

I meant to document that, but it slipped my mind.

--
Carl Distefano
cld@xxxxxxxx