Re: Msg#8712,8713 & 8720

Dear Mr. Holmgren,

There is a little section in the Making the Transition Guide that talks about
adding default LX, UD, and OM. This information is on page 20 if you're
interested for future reference.

As you may already know, we are using a third party install program called
Instalit by Helpful Products, Inc. in Huntsville, Alabama. Instalit has a
special utility which uncompresses the files on the disks. We have a license
agreement to use this utility, so we are not authorized to give you permission
to use it. You will need to contact Helpful Products, Inc. if you want a copy
of this utility. If you decide to contact Helpful Products, Inc., I will
gather the additional information you will need to use it.

Lastly, I've forwarded the bug in search wildcards to the development staff. I
will contact you, when we have a fix for it.

Regards, Syop