Re: EB/ES and DX (was Re: Change Invisibles: migrating ...)

Eric van Tassel wrote:
>But DX always makes me nervous, because I can't be confident that the PC
>hasn't simply locked up on me.

If it does, you can always execute a DO on the command line, though blindly.
Just hit F5 (or whatever your BC key is) then type in:
 func do
and hit the enter key (or F9). Whammo--you're back, live.

In fact, you can do all this any time on the command line--i.e., execute a
func dx which freezes your screen and then blindly type func do to unfreeze
it. An exercise to while away the long winter evenings.

Harry Binswanger
hb@xxxxxxxx