Re: Conversion filters

On Fri, 3 Nov 1995 kbf@xxxxxxxx wrote:

> We have been working with MasterSoft and I believe there are
some new filters. > I am not sure they are quite ready for
shipping but I will check and let you > know. I do know they are
substantial improvements for
Xy4 and WordPerfect and I > assume Word as well. > > K. > >

 Ken -
 Would you please let us know when you have available a
conversion filter to use with XY4 for WPWin 6.1 and WP Dos 6.1?
The lack of a direct conversion filter really impacts on the use
I make of your program, as the rest of the office is using 6.1 in
both flavors.

Also, when do you expect to release the Windows 95 version of
XyWrite?

:Jacob Green | INET:jake@xxxxxxxx | CIS :73457,3711 |
Voice:201-455-0455:
:  2 Ridgedale Avenue | P.O. Box 551 | Cedar Knolls, NJ
07927-05551: