Re: Giving up on giving it up ...

At 12:37 AM 5/13/2007, Harry Binswanger wrote:
Marge,
By coincidence, I'm also 62. By non-coincidence, I also resist starting over again to learn new software.
However, the good news is that you are making things too hard on
yourself. To wit:
......(and more)
I'm running Xywrite 3plus on a new XP. "run editor.exe" gets me a 3 x 9 inch DOS screen or window. Means the printing (text as seen) is pretty small. Hitting the full screen icon does not change the size of text. Any suggestions? (Can go into Control Panel/Display and set to lower resolution, but this is tedious.)

Thanks.

    jmrb