Re: Fwd: Re: XyWrite history? (fwd)

From: Philip Friedman
> It's my memory, and I believe the documentation supports it, that A
> la Carte was an addition to III+, not the occasion for its introduction or
> naming.  A distinction that's, no doubt, of importance only to true XyQuest
> fanatics.

That's my recollection as well. Although III+ was a big step up from III, I suppose it wasn't
deemed momentous enough to warrant incrementing the Roman numeral. I distinctly remember, though,
that the A la Carte menus came later.

Anyone remember what version number was associated with the initial release of III+? Was it 3.50?
More important, is there a comprehensive Xy revision history somewhere that shows what
improvements/changes were introduced with each incremental version? It would be a nice addition to
the historical record.

--
Carl Distefano
cld@xxxxxxxx