Re: Switching in and out of fullscreen dosemu session? - more re wmctrl

If you install wmctrl, go to Keyboard shortcuts, then click the Add button.
> Give your shortcut a name, "Switch to Thunderbird", then specify the command
>"wmctrl -a Thunderbird", then OK it and find it under the Custom Shortcuts
> section and assign a key combo.
swell, just what I had been seeking. & since I usually have two Xy windows running,

$_X_title = "XXXXX"

along with

$_X_title_show_appname = (off)
in the dosemu configuration file for each session works nicely to distinguish them. thanks, Paul.

-rafe