Re: We should [NOT] move en masse to Nota Bene (sorry Anne!)

OK, happy new installation.

I have now installed Tame 5.0 (newly downloaded from the Tame website) in XP Mode, along with some
of the monospace fonts I've collected through the years. Verily Serif is very readable.

http://www.dafont.com/verily-serif-mono.font

Tame worked almost immediately. XY was starting in NUMLOCK (which hadn't happened in un-TAMEd XP
MODE), and my STARTUP.INT has a line that toggles NumLock (BC NI TN etc.) that was put in when some
previous version also started in NumLock. I took out one toggle, and it's fine.

Even full-screen people should be happy with this method. TAME gives you full-screen, nice and
crisp.

Jon Pareles