Re: AW: Xy on Mac revisited

The keyboard really shouldn't be an issue. Any USB keyboard will
work. (Also if you love a certain PC keyboard Belkin has a PS2 to USB
adapter that will let you plug in that keyboard as well as a mouse. I
know the mouse part works as i use my favorite old Logitech marbleman
trackball and it works like a champ.)
The only thing to be aware of is that OS X, by default, responds to
certain keyboard functions keys that have an analog in XY. (e.g. F9
in OS X brings up Expose ( a tool that lets you easily manage windows
open, windows from an app open, etc.) you can easily change this
default in the System Preferences. I have set this to be Shift-F9 for
Expose on my system. ) As far as i can tell, most all of these OS X
defaults can be changed to something else, allowing you to keep Xy's
default function keys.

Russ