Re: General startup question

At 5:03 PM -0800 01.1.17, rachel wrote:

>Any suggestions for getting xywrite running on mac or linux? I have both 3+
>and xywrite 4 (dos) but I would prefer to use 3+, as I've always considered
>it to be a more elegant program. I'd be willing to use 4 if someone could
>explain a way to get rid of the menus.

Don't know about Linux, but on the Mac, "RealPC" works just fine for me.
XYwrite zaps along in the Mac DOS window just as fast as on a PC.
But if it is an iMac, you REALLY want to make the additional investment and
get a full-sized keyboard from one of the accessory makers.

-- Rene von Rentzell, Tokyo
-- "Whenever people agree with me, I always feel I must be wrong." (Oscar
Wilde)