Re: Beginner .kbd syntax question

John, did you figure this out? I would have thought the easy way to
do it would be,

44=bc,S,A,D,/,N,V, ,L,P,T,4,xc

and speaking of kbd conundra, can anyone tell me what the following line means?

43=NOXHJM(,2,.,P,r,s,C,M,l,i,n,e,)

can't figure it out! - - B
At 30/03/2016 04:00, you wrote:
After a Windows 10 update disaster I had to do a clean install and used VDosXY 110 this time. SO easy.
I see there's a new clipboard trick which works fine from the
command line. SAD/NV LPT4
I want to assign it to a key, of course, but I've forgotten how the
.kbd codes work. I've tried to blindly imitate a couple of them like
44=XH,JM,(,S,A,D,/,N,V, ,L,P,T,4,), which gives me Frame Not Found
SAD/NV LPT4,

and 44=NOJM2,.,S,A,D,/,N,V, ,L,P,T,4,Q2 which does nothing.

Can someone give me the right formula? Much appreciated.

Jon Pareles