Re: 'Out of memory'

At 2/25/2008 12:47 PM, Lynne Brenner wrote:

       Help!
       This message has suddenly appeared in the XY command field when I try to call up a directory I work in all the time.
       I use Xy 3 plus, Tame 5.1 pre-7, and Windows XP.

What number do you see on the prompt line when you execute this on the command line:
va/nv $m+6

I think that works in 3+. Check that on a freshly launched XyWrite, before any memory-hogging files or events have taken place. Your number should be below 10, and around 3 is very good.

Those who still use 3+ can offer more help, I'm sure.

Harry Binswanger
hb@xxxxxxxx