RE: [Junk released by Allow List] Re: Xy (icons) on Vista

I live in the only part of town that isn't on fire...the inner city. And
until today there wasn't even much smoke (unlike the last big one 3
years ago, where ALL the smoke passed through our neighborhood).

Today's the first I've been back to work since this started, due to our
building being within spitting distance of the main inferno (if you've
heard the name Poway mentioned, that's where I'm at). I thought coming
back today was a bit premature since there were still plenty of flames
to be seen this morning (before daylight).

I'm one of the few lucky ones. Most of the folks I work with also live
out here and have had a trying time. So far though, only one person has
lost a home (though we haven't heard from everyone). And now that things
seem to be calming down there probably won't be any others.

-B

-----Original Message----- From: Patricia M. Godfrey

Brian Henderson wrote:
> Here's a nice little freeware icon maker that will create icons in the
> "traditional" windows format, or the new Vista format.
> http://www.towofu.net/soft/e-aicon.php

Thanks, Bry. how are you and yours managing with the
conflagrations we're hearing about there?

--
Patricia M. Godfrey
PriscaMG@xxxxxxxx