Re: Missing descenders in Notabene

At 02:52 PM 3/10/2008, Paul Breeze wrote:
I have tried 96dpi too, with variable results. I found that Arial and Times New Roman fonts worked better, with the tails visible in the font size range I was interested it (12-18) but that for Tahoma and Vedana the same problem existed. Actually, on retesting at 120dpi, I find that Times New Roman works there too. Baffling.
I find that a full screen of text in most fonts -- including
mono-spaced -- produces the same effect on the descenders. I thought
maybe aspect ratio, or the way the program handled it. Who knows.
We'll see what NBNY says.
Michael Norman