XyWrite Arithmetic

What a dreadful life choice it was to leave my Xy4 manuals. Can
anyone point me to a resource which gives instructions for basic
arithmetic functions in Xy4? Or could someone simply remind me what
they are? I need to (1) define a column of figures (I have the right
key assignment for that), (2) add the defined figures, (3) place the
total at the bottom of the column of figures, and then (4) clear the
stack so I can repeat with another column. Many thanks, Bill