RE: DOS box creepers and (now AUTOEXEC and CONFIG)

Title: RE: DOS box creepers and (now AUTOEXEC and CONFIG)

Robert, is there a standard set of parameters to go inside both AUTOEXEC and CONFIG that works for Xy (3 & 4?) with all Win OSs?

Since I always move Xy about by moving its directory structure, I often don't think about those other two files (although I'm quickly reminded to fix the Path statement, if I've forgotton). And since I no longer use AUTOEXEC and CONFIG for anything else, a set configuration for both would be nice and I could (when I remember) include them in my transfer routine.

Brian H.