Re: printing labels (usually from templates)

Carl,

I think you meant to send this to the list. Came to me privately.
Hope things are not too cold for you in the Big City. We have a brush fire making the air smell smokey here, but 80 degrees during the day.

Regards,
Harry
Nothing apposite in U2, I'm afraid, Jordan. One thought is to download a Word template (free on the Avery website) and either use it in Word or convert to RTF and hope that NB will import it. You could also convert the RTF template into XyWrite, if you had a mind to.

Sent from my Verizon Wireless 4G LTE Tablet