Re: Two .kbd queries

At 02:52 AM 8/24/96 -0400, you wrote:
>Harry: You really don't need to know about the three- and
five-bit stuff
>to search func symbols in v4. v4 makes the procedure much easier
than 3.
>This is my own v4 se/fn key, set up so I can easily change the
se to cv:
>Clear CMline, type the chars that form the symbol (no, not the
null),
>hit designated key. It searches the first instance. If you want
to cv,
>the CMline cursor position is where you would enter the second
pair of
>chars; then change the se to cv. (I see that pico is breaking
the line;
>of course there is no return between _, and R0.)
>
>nn=GH,EL,SI,s,e,/,f,n, ,_,ER,CL,CL,R0,R1,R1,CI,ER,_,
>R0,R1,R1, , ,_,CL,CL,CL,XC

Thanks, Annie. I have been able to get the Mars symbol right into
the .kbd
file, so I've assigned to alt-f the sequence for se/fn and now
I'm going to
put on maybe shift-alt-f the ci/fn command so that I can change
all my Xy3
pgm's BC-XC pairs to Xy4 BX-Q2 pairs (why do I want to do this?
it works
nearly instantaneously anyway? because I have to have the latest
and
greatest, I guess).

Regards,
Harry