Re: corporate serial killers

Brian.Henderson@xxxxxxxx wrote:
Yes...sometimes, just for fun, I'll open and save an HTML file - that I've hand-coded - in a WYSIWYG editor (and yes, Front Page IS the worst) just to see what kind of a mess it will make in its effort to "fix" my formatting. The result never fails to baffle me with its overkill of tagging and convoluted formatting. It's just plain sad. XyWrite is particularly useful for cleaning up WYSIWYG produced code.

Brian,
Ansified XyWrite is perfect for that purpose because it directly reads and writes ANSI Windows files.
Manuel Castelao