Re: NAMING CONVENTIONS

This is only partly relevant to the topic, but raises parallel questions. I use
a one-shot keyboard file.  It has to have the names
                    keys=104
                    ctrlx=29,S:R
                    altx=56,S:A
                    shiftx=42,54,S:S
                    caps=58,t:c It won't work as one-shot without the x's.

This keyboard has second Alt and Ctrl keys which I would *very* much like to
use in XyWrite.  They are numbered 98 and 99.  But as soon as I add 99 to ctrlx
I lose the one-shot function of Shift.  There are other odd results.  This is
true of both versions 3.55 and 3.56.

Can you tell me why this is and what I can do about it?

      Carl