Re: NAMING CONVENTIONS

This is only partly relevant to the topic, but raises parallel questions. I use
a one-shot keyboard file. It has to have the names
          keys=104
          ctrlx=29,S:R
          altx=56,S:A
          shiftx=42,54,S:S
          caps=58,t:c It won't work as one-shot without the x's.

This keyboard has second Alt and Ctrl keys which I would *very* much like to
use in XyWrite. They are numbered 98 and 99. But as soon as I add 99 to ctrlx
I lose the one-shot function of Shift. There are other odd results. This is
true of both versions 3.55 and 3.56.

Can you tell me why this is and what I can do about it?

   Carl