Re: Dropbox as backup

Reply to note from Harry Binswanger  Tue, 29 Oct
2013 17:21:29 -0400

> I forget if this has been mentioned, but I put almost all my
> folders inside my Dropbox folder.

I use the free version (2GB) to back up and sync my XyWrite setup
and a few other directories with key data files. (I do make sure
that any sensitive personal information in these files is
encrypted.) I also assign the main Dropbox folder to drive X: on
each of my computers. This ensures that every Dropbox subfolder is
in the same subdirectory of X:\ on every machine, regardless of its
actual location on the hard drive.

--
Carl Distefano
cld@xxxxxxxx