Re: Authorization?

Mr. Mackenzie, Both of your messages have been received. You have the
authorization to leave messages to the SysOp, or to other users. You should
have the ability to review messages that are left to other users, but for
security reasons, probably won't be able to see messages left to the SysOp. If
you select the Message section and then choose "Read Messages" you can tailor
your search by subject or sender/receiver. Please let me know if there are
particular messages that you wish to see, and I will check into this further.
Regarding printer files, the latest printer files available for XyWrite 4 are
the HP LaserJet 4 and 4+ printer files. If you have a new inkjet printer, it
will probably emulate an Epson LQ series printer. You should have very good
results using the Espon LQ570 printer. If you are using any of HP's DeskJet
printers, check the 550c driver. If you are a XyWrite 3 user, check the
Printer Files section (accessible through the Download option on the Main Menu)
for XyWrite 3+. Listing these files will show a wide variety of LaserJet,
DeskJet and InkJet printers. Many of the DeskJets and LaserJets have
associated ZIP files which contain several drivers along with application
notes. If there isa particular driver you need, and cannot find it on this
board, let me know and I will suggest an alternate. Please also let me know
which version of XyWrite you are using. Regards, Kevin Duval