Re: Mac and Xy

On 31-Jul-09, at 10:21 PM, Harry Binswanger wrote:
VM Fusion seems to be the way to go, in the opinion of my Mac friend. It's $80.
I own and use both VM Fusion and Parallels. It is not obvious to me
that one is better than the other. Both seem to run WinXP plus
NotaBene, XY4 and XYWin pretty well. The whole XY family has problems
with Mac directories, which makes some things a little inconvenient.
Both VMWare and Parallels keep tweaking and improving. They are much
better and more stable than they were a couple years ago, and much
better than Virtual-PC on PPC Macs.
The last time I tried I was able to transfer or translate my WinXP
installation from one to the other.