From: owner-xywrite@xxxxxxxx [mailto:owner-xywrite@xxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Peter Cassidy
Sent: Monday, January 10, 2005 12:57 PM
To: xywrite@xxxxxxxx
Subject: Fresh Install Package

Friends of Xy,

My latest computer is running XP and, in my moves, I have found I have
lost my install discs for Xy4 and Xy for Windows. Copying across from my
old machine has proven less than satisfactory. XyIII just freezes at
start-up. XyWin will boot up, function for a bit and then complain about
a lack of resources and crash. Anyone have a pointer to an install
package for Xy of any stripe with which I can mount a fresh iteration of
Xy. My work is heading back into a scenario in which rapid composition
and editing is an absolute requirement (ie Xy is not a choice; it's Xy
or die!)

Peter