Re: Xywrite file is there, but suddenly invisible

I have no idea what is happening, but the first thing I would do is copy the file to a different drive. Then try opening it again. If that doesn't work, try opening it with a "hex editor" that displays both hex and text. Pure guess: a ctrl-z end-of-file code was written at the start of the document. I can't recall... can we set Xy to read "beyond the end" of a document?

Myron