Re: Type Styles

** Reply to note from "EBERLE, JIM"  Tue, 10 Jun 97 16:14:21 est

Could you point me to the place in the manual where it describes how to
Set the Style of a DeFined text block by hitting a keystroke? I don't find
that. I looked in my copy of XY4.KBD, and Ctrl-white numbers go to Window
numbers, while Ctrl-keypad numbers just do the usual stuff (PageDown, Insert,
etc). Neither do I have NS or PS (or US) in my factory-issue KBD file anywhere.
How does this work (or how is it supposed to work)?

Robert Holmgren
holmgren@xxxxxxxx