Re: [Junk released by Allow List] Re: All the XYCONS in PNG format

Harry Binswanger wrote:
Let's start back earlier--what (on earth) does "PNG" stand for? I've never heard of it as a file extension. Is it something new with Vista?

I don't know what the letters stand for, But there are hundreds
of them on my Win98SE system: in the DirectX folder, in a British
DTP app that I never use (PagePlus), in Firefox and Thunderbird.
So they cannot be that new. IN 98SE, when I navigate to the
folder where I've put all the .png icons that Flash and Bry have
created, they don't display until I select them, at which point a
tiny thumbnail appears to the left. (My folder options are set to
details.)
Thanks for the link, Martin. Someone should also take a look at that link Jeff/Peregrine gave us. I haven't time right now.

--
Patricia M. Godfrey
PriscaMG@xxxxxxxx