Re: Xywrite history

--- Bruce Felknor  wrote:

> A Xywrite Users Group (which also used its unlovely
> initials) had sprung up in Chicago,

Then you were probably familiar with Henry Kisor's
BBS, where Xy was a regular topic of discussion.
(Sorry, the fog has not yet lifted in my head this
a.m., so I'm coming up short on any other names for
this board other than its final one, Ink Stained
Wretches, or names of the various participants. Time
for some more caffeine.) Or perhaps the heyday of
that board was a few years later than '85 ? I'm not
anywhere that I could check on that at the moment.

Jordan