Reading UNIX Type Files In XyWrite III+

XyWriters,

Can someone be so kind as to tell me what I need to do to get my DOS
XyWrite III+ to read downloaded UNIX text files other than as one long
line? UNIX uses line feed (0A (010)) for end of line whereas DOS
XyWrite expects carriage return (0D (013)), line feed (0A (010)). I can
write a filter any number of ways but would like XyWrite to read such
files automatically. My old DOS Word Perfect handles UNIX files
automatically but I prefer XyWrite.

I've played around with both the line end (LE) and paragraph end (PE)
settings in my printer file but to no avail--maybe I'm doing things
wrong or the wrong thing.

Thanks in advance for your help.

Lowell Anderson