Re: XyWrite Revealed

                         Michael Edwards.

[Morris Krok:]

> I have just printed and bound a small quantity of Herb Tyson's XyWrite
>Revealed. The airmail price from South Africa is $18.00.
> There will be a different price when I can ship them to the USA but I
>cannot give a date at this stage.
> Those who wish to order a copy now please supply your credit particulars
>and shipping address.

   I would be interested in getting a copy of this book, Morris. Can you send
them to Australia, as well as to the U.S.?
   Do I just send you credit-card information to you personally? I'm a little
worried about the security of sending credit-card information by e-mail, which
I've been told is approximately equivalent to sending it in the mail on an
exposed postcard (without an envelope).

             Regards,
             Michael Edwards.