Sent: Wednesday, October 24, 2007 12:38 AM
Subject: Re: Re Xy on VISTA--sleep mode
≪ I say supposedly, because the second time I used Sleep, I
left the laptop overnight, and it wouldn't come up the next day.≫

I have had the same experience with several makes of laptops running
several versions of Windows; how well sleep mode works seems to be
dependent on hardware. Start>settings>control panel>power options is
where you tweak it, for what it's worth.