Re: Using XyWrite file in Word and saving as text document

Reply to note from Harry Binswanger  Fri, 24 Nov
2006 00:47:15 -0500

Harry:

> I've isolated the problem: W4WTEMP.BAT is not getting created.
> It's not in the filters directory after "file not found" error
> (ERR shows that). I assume it's the file not found.

Take another look, please. SA/RTF does not write W4WTEMP.BAT to the
filters directory (VA$WW). It writes it to XyWrite's main program
directory; as I said yesterday, "...W4WTEMP.BAT, located in the
directory that has EDITOR.EXE." In your case, that appears to be
C:\XY.

"File not found" is irrelevant, or at least not dispositive. Trust
me.

--
Carl Distefano
cld@xxxxxxxx