Dodging Windows "Quit" default in XyWin

Some time ago, in order to avoid closing XyDOS unintentionally by hitting
ALT+F4 when I didn't mean to, I wrote the following BAIL_OUT.PGM:
   {BC}quit;*;
   ≪PRWARNING: hit F9 ONLY if ready to quit -- otherwise hit ESC≫
I then assigned RUN BAIL_OUT.PGM to ALT+F4 in place of the original
62=MW,S,K,Q4,XH,JM,(,E,x,i,t,).

The point of this, obviously, is that {BC} and the instruction on the
command line aren't followed by {XC}, so the program waits until I'm ready
to execute it.

I found, however, that I couldn't make this work in XyWin: Mr Gates had
seized control of my keyboard so far as ALT+F4 was concerned.

Has anyone found this a problem as I do, and found a solution?

Cheers
Eric Van Tassel