Re: OT: combining Word files for XyWrite project

I can't remember whether this was in the shipping version of Xy4DOS or in my enhanced menu/dialogs, but I recall writing a batch conversion utility that would convert a bunch of files all at once using the Word-for-Word filters. When I get a chance, I'll look into it. If memory serves, the utility would convert all the files in a subdirectory and place the converted files in their own directory. If one converted a bunch of files to ASCII text (or presumably into XyWrite), then it should be possible to combine them into one file.

Cheers,
Tim Baehr