Re: I'm back

I was wondering about programming as well and then I installed the XYWrite
kbd file from XYW4 and I realized that the programming commands are all
still included in Nota Bene for windows. I guess I felt more comfortable
using them from the more familiar XyWrite Keyboard. There is a lot more
available for Nota Bene for Windows than you might presume from just
looking at the menu structure. Get out your XYWrite Manual and start
experimenting!

At 11:05 AM 10/17/99 +0900, you wrote:
Harry:
>Hello, everyone. I'm back on the list for the nonce.
>
>What brought me back was the Nota Bene announcement. I downloaded the demo
>and it looks pretty good to my untutored eyes.

I have not had time to play with it, but what I miss on the first glance
are any items related to programming. The command line commands seem to
work, but there is no entry for record macro and the like in the macros --
this does not look like it is designed to help users get started. Or?

-- Rene von Rentzell, Tokyo