Xy memory issues

A couple of memory related questions:

1. Back in Xy-3, I used to be able to go to the "what's loaded
into memory screen" (can't recall the proper name for this, but
it was accessed via CTRL-M, which may or may not have been the
factory assignment), see what was loaded and how much memory each
item was taking up under Xy, and selectively unload whatever I
wished. I never learned how to do this in Xy-4, and indeed the
memory display screen looks to be an info display only.  I could
not find a category for Keyboard listed there, in any case. Is
there some way to do this in v. 4 ?

The immediate draw for this was that I wanted to load a modified
keyboard to replace the one already in memory. Used to do that
repeatedly in Xy-3, probably one over top of the previously
loaded one, but for sure by dumping the ___ kb of mem. allocated
for the keyboard and then loading the replacement. Now, this
looks to be a No Can Do. There is a Not Enough Mem. error with
just trying to load the new one. Tried some old stuff like
CLRASGT command, and that no longer works either.

2. Is there some way to give Xy 4.018 all the mem. in its
session that it can possibly make use of ? (I know that many DOS
app.s can't use more than 640K, no matter how much free mem. you
have available.) What is the limit that Xy can use ? If
possible, I would like to make the proper changes to the settings
in OS/2 for Xy's DOS session, and any equivalent changes under
NT. Any settings Xy itself may need would be important here too.

Thanks in advance.

Jordan