Re: More on Tame

Paul,
My eyes don't accept a windows typical screen if I am typing for hours and thinking about what I am writing in front of the screen. Maybe it's a very personal feeling but it's my feeling. Please note that FONTED or FONTMAN are only for full screen session. If you are thinking in a desktop window, they are useless.
Best regards,
Manuel Castelao

Paul Breeze wrote:
Dear Manuel
I can get good quality screen presentation with both Word and Wordperfect, though not with the same colours (green on black) that I use with XY4 unless I change the default Windows colours setttings. What is it that you consider the problem with these programs for long term use?
Thanks for the notes about fonts. I will test out FONTED and FONTMAN to see if either offers me
any improvements.

Paul Breeze