RE: smart words

Just so there is no misunderstanding, this is not what we visualize.
Basically we would provide what we consider to be a stable version of
our current editor with whatever electronic documentation we have
available, and more or less you would be on your own.

Things like filters that come from third parties would be supported, and
we would include a mechanism for reporting bugs, but we would not
guarantee to fix them on any particular schedule since they may relate
to parts of the program we don't think have priority, and we would not
provide (not free at least) any telephone support.

This would not be for everyone, but for those who are willing to work
with us that way, there should be benefits all around.

K.