Re: vDosXy with option for C-cedilla

Reply to note from Edward Mendelson  Wed, 19 Nov
2014 18:29:30 -0500

> Using the vDoxXy3 code on github, I've built a copy of vDosXy
> that includes an option to restore the C-cedilla (and you
> really must read the details below before you go ahead and try
> this).

Just tried it here, and all options work as advertised. This, along
with Kari's "CHCP 1252" discovery, is a boon to XyWriters. Thanks
again!

Subject to comments from others, I don't see why we shouldn't swap
in this vDos EXEcutable into the vDosXy package on XyWWWeb.

But ... I'll wait for others to try it first.

--
Carl Distefano
cld@xxxxxxxx